Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Peas Carrot Pulav recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Peas Carrot Pulav recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peas Carrot Pulav recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is going. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that hard. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peas carrot pulav recipe. To cook peas carrot pulav you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peas Carrot Pulav:
- You need 1 Cup Basmathi rice
- You need 1/2 Cup Peas
- Get 1 Carrot
- Take 4 Green chillies
- Take 6 Cloves Garlic
- Use 1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- Take 2 Big Onion
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Clove Powder
- Take 1 tbsp Oil
- Take 1 tbsp Ghee
- Provide As needed Salt
Instructions to make Peas Carrot Pulav:
- Wash rice and soak for 30 minutes. Drain and keep aside. - - Grind ginger, garlic into paste. Slice onion and green chilli into thin slices.
- Chop carrot into small pieces. - - Heat kadai add oil, ghee. Once hot add cinnamon and cloves powder. Add ginger garlic paste and saute until turns golden.
- Now add onion. Saute for 2 minutes. Add green chilli, carrot, peas. Saute couple of minutes. Add salt. - - Now add rice and saute 1 minute. Add 1 1/4 cup of water, adjust the salt and cook in pressure cooker or rice cooker until rice done. - - If you are not soaking the rice add 2 cups of water.
- Peas Carrot Pulav is ready to serve.
If you find this Peas Carrot Pulav recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.