Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Should You Wish To Live A Healthy Lifestyle You Need Diet And Exercise.
I know that you have realized that increasing numbers of people these days are inflicted with an increase of diseases and illnesses than any other time in history. The reality that people are generally unhealthy as well as out of shape is one of the major reasons for this. Most people that are at the right weight generally have less illnesses and diseases than those who are overweight. As you go through this article you’ll find some helpful tips to help you lose a little weight and in addition start living healthier.
One of the many keys to eating healthy is to make sure you are getting a minimum amount of 5 servings of your vegetables and fruits every day. The vitamins as well as nutrition located in these kinds of foods can actually make it easier to fight off certain illnesses and also diseases. Just feeding on fruit can also be a good choice for those people who just can’t eat vegetables. Meaning that you will be eating 5 or 6 servings of fruit everyday as an option. Consuming fruit is better than eating no produce, but if you can, try to choke down some veggies every so often as well. Just a little trick which can also help you lose some extra weight is to not only eat your fruits and vegetables with your meals, but to also eat those first, and then move on to the main course. The primary goal of executing that is to begin filling you up before getting to the other foods that are not as healthy for you.
Just before you have a seat to eat your dinner or another meal, try having a full glass of water before you begin eating because this can also make you feel fuller faster. Another thing about drinking water, is that it can help to purify your body, so you will be eating less and flushing out the body at the same time. Many people end up getting hungry in the mid morning, in such a circumstance have some water and also a piece of fruit, that may hold you over. And also by making use of that little trick you’ll be less inclined to hit those burger joints throughout the day.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and sweetcorn soup recipe. To make chicken and sweetcorn soup you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup:
- You need 1 clove garlic crushed
- Get 1 litre chicken stock
- Use 2 x 300gm creamed corn
- You need 400 gm chicken thigh fillets cut into 1-2 cm wide strips
- Prepare 1 Tbs soy sauce
- Use 1 Tbs Chinese cooking wine or rice wine
- Provide 3 green shallots sliced
- You need 1 Tbs Cornflour
- Get 50 ml cold water
- Prepare 2 tsp sesame oil
- You need 2 eggs
Instructions to make Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup:
- Melt butter or oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, then add the chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the stock, creamed corn, soy sauce, Chinese rice wine, and half the shallots. Bring to the boil then simmer for 15 minutes or until the chicken is very tender and you're happy with the consistency. Stir occasionally.
- While the soup is cooking, crack eggs into a small glass bowl and beat with a fork until combined. reserve.
- In another small bowl combine the water and cornflour until smooth.
- When chicken has cooked through add cornflour liquid to the soup, stir for 5 mins.
- Add whisked egg by drizzling into soup slowly and stirring if you can.
- Turn heat off, let it stand for 3 mins.
If you find this Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.