Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pan-fried Butter Soy Onirigi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan-fried Butter Soy Onirigi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Using Diet As Well As Physical Exercise In Order To Live A Much Healthier Life.
Disease and illnesses are more common these days than they have ever been previously. The fact that people are generally unhealthy and also out of shape is one of the main reasons for this. Most people that are at the right weight generally have less illnesses and diseases than people who are overweight. In the following paragraphs we are going to be talking about a few things that you can do to improve your health and shed some weight at the same time.
Nearly everybody these days have a lot going on in their lives that they can’t find any time to exercise. Nevertheless this is very essential for your total body health. Body fat build up is caused because the food you are ingesting each day is not getting burned off with exercise and therefore as an alternative it gets turned into fat deposits. Just taking a walk can help to shed some of the food you take in as well as some stored up fat. Getting a bit of exercise is much better than getting virtually no exercise at all.
One more thing that can help you to eat less would be to ensure that you drink an entire glass of water before you take a seat for your meal. Water not only helps to flush your system, but any time you drink a big glass before your meals your much less hungry and you will end up eating less. Also when your hungry during the day try having a glass of water and also eating an apple. This can help you get through the day while not going to the take out joints.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan-fried butter soy onirigi recipe. You can have pan-fried butter soy onirigi using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pan-fried Butter Soy Onirigi:
- Use 150 g Cooked Japanese Short Grain Rice *About 150g, warmed
- Use 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- You need 1/8 teaspoon Dashi Powder OR Chicken Stock Powder *optional
- Use 1/2-1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
- You need 20 g Cheddar Cheese OR Parmesan Cheese *cut into fine pieces OR shredded
- You need 1 pinch Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) OR Chilli Powder
- You need 10 g Butter
Steps to make Pan-fried Butter Soy Onirigi:
- Combine warmed Cooked Short Grain Rice, Soy Sauce and Dashi Powder in a bowl. *Note: you can use ‘Mentsuyu’ instead.
- Add Spring Onion and Cheese, and Chilli if you like, then mix well.
- Make 2 to 3 Onigiri, round OR triangle, about 2cm thin. You must pack the rice mixture VERY FIRMLY, otherwise they will collapse while being cooked.
- *Tips: It is safe and easy to make Onigiri using plastic food wrap. Place a scoop of rice mixture in the centre of the wrap, then pack VERY FIRMLY and shape it.
- Heat Butter in a small frying pan, non-stick preferable, over medium heat and cook Onigiri until both sides are browned and crispy.
- Brush extra Soy Sauce if you like, and enjoy.
If you find this Pan-fried Butter Soy Onirigi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.