Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chilli Halloumi and Tuna Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Halloumi and Tuna Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is certainly not true. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli halloumi and tuna salad recipe. You can cook chilli halloumi and tuna salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Halloumi and Tuna Salad:
- Provide 100-150 g baby spinach leaves
- Take 110 g tuna can (sweet chilli flavour)
- Take 55 g halloumi (chilli flavour)
- Get 1 red capsicum
- Provide 1 ripe avocado
- You need 2 sprigs spring onion
- Prepare 1 tablespoon dried shallot
- You need as needed Salt and black pepper ground
Steps to make Chilli Halloumi and Tuna Salad:
- Burn the red capsicum skin on the stove top, and leave it cool down. Peel off the skin, get rid of the seeds and slice it.
- Slice the spring onions, dice the avocado. Put spinach in a mixing bowl and mix in spring onion(leave some for garnish), capsicum, avocado, tuna, 3/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper and tiny bit of table salt. Put mixed salad in a serving bowl.
- Slice halloumi and pan fry both side to golden brown colour in non-stick pan. Line them on top of the salad and garnish with sliced spring onion and sprinkle dried shallot.
- The sweet chilli tuna from the can already got oil inside, so I didn’t put any more olive oil. The halloumi is salty so I only put a little bit of salt when I mix the salad but you can adjust your taste and season as you like.
If you find this Chilli Halloumi and Tuna Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.