Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pan-seared chicken with blackberry gastrique recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan-seared chicken with blackberry gastrique recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan-seared chicken with blackberry gastrique recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is definitely not true. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan-seared chicken with blackberry gastrique recipe. You can have pan-seared chicken with blackberry gastrique using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pan-seared chicken with blackberry gastrique:
- Take 550 g fresh blackberries
- Use 2/3 cup honey
- You need 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- Prepare 4 chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless
- Provide 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- Provide 1 handful fresh thyme sprigs, plus a few delicate leaves
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic, crushed
Steps to make Pan-seared chicken with blackberry gastrique:
- Blitz the blackberries in a food processor until they're thoroughly broken up. Pour the puree through a sieve to catch the seeds. Set the strained blackberry liquid aside.
- Add the honey to a small pot and put it on medium heat. Warm the honey through until the colour changes to a deep amber, about 6 minutes. Add the vinegar and let simmer, swirling the pot occasionally, until reduced by half. This'll be another 5 to 10 minutes. Pour in the blackberry liquid and continue simmering until reduced by half again, about 15 minutes. Keep an eye on the pot as it may bubble over. Stir in a pinch of salt and a grind or two of black pepper, and set the gastrique aside.
- Add a splash of olive oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and sear them in the pan for 6 to 8 minutes, depending on thickness. Flip the chicken over and add the butter, thyme sprigs and garlic to the pan. Fry for another 6 to 8 minutes. As the butter melts, spoon it over the chicken. When cooked, remove the chicken to a plate to rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve the chicken with a generous drizzle of the gastrique and a sprinkle of the delicate thyme leaves.
If you find this Pan-seared chicken with blackberry gastrique recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.