Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Cauliflower paratha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Using Diet And Physical Exercise In Order To Live A Much Healthier Life.
Disease and illnesses are generally more common nowadays than they have ever been before. The reality that men and women are generally unhealthy and out of shape is one of the principal reasons for this. Most people that are at the right weight tend to have less illnesses and diseases than people who are overweight. As you look over this article you will find some helpful tips to help you reduce a little weight and also start living healthier.
Now we must begin to take a look at the meals your eating everyday. A few of you just stop by one of those fast food spots to grab a burger and french-fried potatoes because it is the speediest and easiest way to get something to eat. But all that food that you eat from these fast food places are virtually the worst kind of food you can eat. If you seriously want a burger your best bet is to make it yourself on a barbecue grill, this way the surplus fat drips off the burger. But there are additional things you should be eating also and we will tell you about them here.
Another thing that can help you to consume less food is to be sure you drink an entire glass of water before you decide to sit down for your meal. Another thing with regards to drinking water, is that it will certainly help to detox your body, so you will be eating less and flushing out your body at the same time. If you are getting hungry between meals, something that might help get you though that is to have a big glass of water and then a serving of fruits or vegetables. This will help you survive through the day while not going to the junk food joints.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower paratha recipe. To cook cauliflower paratha you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower paratha:
- Provide 1/2 Cauliflower
- Take 2-3 finely chopped green chillies
- Prepare as per taste Red chilli powder
- Provide as per taste Salt
- Provide 1 little lentil seasoning
- Provide 250 gms flour
- Provide as required Ghee
- Provide As required Water
Steps to make Cauliflower paratha:
- First of all we will take 250 gm flour and water as per the need and knead it well. Now keep it for 10-15 minutes.
- First of all we'll grate the cauliflower. Now add finely chopped green chillies, salt to taste, red chilli and a little bit of dal masala. And thus our paste is ready.
- Now we will make dough and fill it with paste and roll it well.
- Now heat the griddle on the gas and roast the paratha by putting ghee on low heat.
- Thus our hot hot paratha is ready to serve with green chutney.
If you find this Cauliflower paratha recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.