Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Spicy Baked Chicken (Chicken legs) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Baked Chicken (Chicken legs) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Baked Chicken (Chicken legs) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not working as efficiently as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can easily cut down how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, after all. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy baked chicken (chicken legs) recipe. You can cook spicy baked chicken (chicken legs) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Baked Chicken (Chicken legs):
- You need 8 - 10 Chicken Legs
- Provide 1 Onion Big (finely chopped)
- Get 1 Teaspoon Garlic Crushed
- Use 1 Teaspoon Ginger Crushed
- Provide 1 1/2 Teaspoons Paprika
- Provide 2 Teaspoons Coriander Powder
- Get 1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- Use 150 Millilitres Yogurt
- You need to taste Salt
- Provide Oil (as needed)
- You need 1 Teaspoon Lime
Instructions to make Spicy Baked Chicken (Chicken legs):
- In a glass bowl, mix finely chopped onions, ginger,garlic,all the spices (paprika,coriander,turmeric),yogurt,lime and salt.
- Rub the chicken legs with the above mixture.
- Cover the bowl well and refrigerate the dish for 12 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C.
- Before baking the chicken bring the chicken legs to room temperature.
- Brush tops of the chicken pieces with oil.
- Bake the chicken for 25 minutes.Turn the pieces over and bake for another 25 minutes. (Keep on doing this process till the liquid clears out)
- Serve the spicy legs hot.
If you find this Spicy Baked Chicken (Chicken legs) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.