Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Super Easy Peach Cobbler recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Super Easy Peach Cobbler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Easy Peach Cobbler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Perhaps the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy peach cobbler recipe. To cook super easy peach cobbler you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Super Easy Peach Cobbler:
- Get 1/2 canned Peaches *1/2 of 410g can
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Caster Sugar
- Get Butter to grease a ramekin or large mug
- You need Ice Cream OR whipped Cream to serve
- Take Batter
- You need 3 tablespoons Self-Raising Flour
- Use 1-2 teaspoons Caster Sugar
- You need Ground Cinnamon *Today I added 1/4 teaspoon and it was strong
- Use 15 g (1 tablespoon) Butter *cut into small cubes
- You need 2 tablespoons Milk
- Prepare 1 teaspoonful Coarsely Chopped Almonds *optional
Instructions to make Super Easy Peach Cobbler:
- Butter the inside of a ramekin or large mug. Half fill with the drained Canned Peaches and sprinkle with Caster Sugar. *Note: If you are going to microwave it, you need a large mug as it will bubble over.
- In a small bowl, combine Self-Raising Flour, Caster Sugar and some Ground Cinnamon. Rub the Butter pieces into flour mixture until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add Milk and Almonds, and mix well.
- Place the batter on top of the peaches.
- Place the ramekin or mug on a small plate, and microwave until cooked. My 1100W microwave took about 3 minutes. OR bake in the oven at 200℃ for 30 minutes. *Note: Compare microwaved version and baked version below.
- Enjoy hot Peach Cobbler with Ice Cream or Whipped Cream.
If you find this Super Easy Peach Cobbler recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.