Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Yam porridge (my style) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yam porridge (my style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yam porridge (my style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as efficiently as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yam porridge (my style) recipe. To make yam porridge (my style) you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yam porridge (my style):
- Provide 1 tuber of small sized Yam
- Prepare 5 big plum tomatoes
- Take Fresh pepper
- Use Tatashe
- Use Onion
- Use Crayish
- Provide Palm oil
- Provide Smoked fish
- You need Seasoning cube and
- Use Salt
- You need Tomato puree(tin or sachet tomato)
Steps to make Yam porridge (my style):
- Peel the yam and cut in your desirable shape and size then set aside
- Blend your tomatoes, pepper,tatashe,onion and set aside
- Heat your palm oil and throw in some diced onion when the oil is hot but not bleached
- Add in some grounded crayfish and stir. Then add in your tomato puree and fry till the sour taste has disappeared
- Then add in your blended tomatoes,pepper,tatashe and onion mixture. Allow to cook till the water dries off
- Stir and add in your smoked fish.Allow to cook for some time
- Add some water not too much but enough to cook the yam perfectly
- Add your seasoning cube,salt and your already diced yam. Stir well, so that everything mixes together
- Leave to cook for 15 to 25mins
- Once it's cooked. Bring it down from the heat and stir
- Tada!! Your porridge yam is ready
If you find this Yam porridge (my style) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.