Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Falafel and Hummus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Falafel and Hummus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Falafel and Hummus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Using Diet As Well As Physical Fitness In Order To Live A Much Healthier Life.
In case you haven’t noticed, people today seem to be suffering from more illnesses and diseases than they ever have. The point that people are generally unhealthy as well as out of shape is one of the primary reasons for this. And many of these people are typically overweight, as most people who are in very good condition don’t get sick as often. In this post we are going to be talking about a few things that can be done to improve your health and shed some weight at the same time.
One of the many keys to eating healthy is to make sure you are getting a minimum amount of 5 servings of your fruits and veggies each and every day. You may not fully grasp this but a lot of fruits and vegetables have vitamins and minerals which can actually help your body to fight illnesses in addition to some diseases. While I am aware lots of people do not like vegetables, just about everybody likes fruit. So you can simply stock up on various kinds of fruits and eat them throughout the day. If of course you can choke down some vegetables that would be much better but just eating fresh fruit is definitely better than not eating any produce at all. Additionally try to eat your vegetables and fruit before starting on your main course. When you begin to fill up on your fruits and vegetables, you will find yourself not being as hungry and maybe won’t eat the rest of the meal.
Before you sit down to eat your dinner or another meal, try having a full glass of water before you begin eating since this can also cause you to feel fuller faster. The water doesn’t just help fill you up it also helps to rid your body of contaminants. Additionally when your hungry throughout the day try consuming a glass of water and eating an apple. By using that little trick you may be less likely to hit those hamburger joints during the day.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to falafel and hummus recipe. To cook falafel and hummus you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Falafel and Hummus:
- Provide To prepare falalfel:
- You need 1+1/2 cup soaked chickpeas
- Take 1 onion
- You need 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Use 1 cup bread crumbs
- Use To taste salt
- Get 5-7 garlic pods
- Use 1 tbsp cilantro
- Get 1 tsp pepper powder
- You need 1 tsp chopped ginger
- You need To prepare Hummus:
- Provide 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Get 1/2 cup boiled cheakpea
- Use 6-8 garlic pods
- Take To taste salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil
- Provide 2 tsp cumin seeds
- Take As required red chilli powder or chilli flakes to garnish
Steps to make Falafel and Hummus:
- Soak the cheakpea overnight or for 8-9 hours.
- Chop the onion. Add cheakpea, salt, ginger, garlic, pepper powder, cilantro, cumin seeds and bread crumbs. Transfer it to chopper/crusher and crush it.
- Prepare balls from this mixture and flatten it. You can also roll it in cylindrical shape.
- Air-fry it on 180 degree for 20 minutes. Falafel is ready.
- To prepare the hummus, take sesame seeds, boiled cheakpea, garlic, cumin seeds and olive oil to a grinder and make paste of it. To adjust the consistency, add some more oilve oil.
- Transfer it to a Bowl. Sprinkle some red chilli powder or chilli flakes on top.
- Serve falafel with hummus.
If you find this Falafel and Hummus recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.