Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken carbonara penne pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken carbonara penne pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken carbonara penne pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Money.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Probably the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken carbonara penne pasta recipe. You can have chicken carbonara penne pasta using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken carbonara penne pasta:
- You need 2 Chicken breasts
- Use 6 slices bacon
- Provide 1 tablespoon olive oil
- You need 6 cloves garlic
- Get 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Get 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Take 12 oz penne pasta
- Prepare 3 cups water
- Provide 1 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- You need 2 eggs
- Provide 1/2 cup sweet corn/green peas
- Use parsley (for garish)
Steps to make Chicken carbonara penne pasta:
- Mix salt pepper and paprika and season both sides of chicken breasts. Dice bacon and mince garlic.
- Preheat cast iron skillet on high flame, reduce to medium flame then add oil
- Cook both sides of the chicken until done. An internal temperature of 165F is ideal.
- Cook the bacon until crispy then add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Remove the bacon, garlic and bacon grease from the pan.
- Add the water to the pan and cook pasta on medium flame for 10 minutes. Then reduce to a low flame.
- Combine the two eggs and parmesan cheese then immediately add to the pasta. Ensure to constantly stir to evenly coat pasta with the sauce and to prevent it from clumping/scrambling.
- While stirring, add chicken, bacon and garlic, and sweet corn or green peas. Garnish with parsley and serve hot.
If you find this Chicken carbonara penne pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.