Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Mustard Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mustard Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mustard Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about If You Want To Live A Healthy Life You Need Diet And Exercise.
Disease as well as illnesses are more common nowadays than they have ever been previously. The fact that men and women are generally unhealthy and out of shape is one of the principal reasons for this. And most of these men and women are generally overweight, as most people who are in good shape don’t get sick as often. As you look over this article you will discover some helpful tips to help you reduce a little weight and in addition start living healthier.
Now I am aware that many individuals are very busy and many men and women don’t have the time to exercise regularly. But you should get some sort of exercise if you wish to be healthy. Body fat build up is caused because the food you are eating each day is not getting burned off with physical exercise and therefore as an alternative it gets turned into fat deposits. Merely taking a walk can help to shed some of the food you eat as well as some stored up fat. Getting a bit of exercise is a lot better than getting virtually no exercise at all.
One more thing that can help you to consume less food is to be sure you drink a whole glass of water before you decide to take a seat for your meal. Another thing on the subject of drinking water, is that it will certainly help to cleanse your body, so you will be ingesting less and flushing out your system at the same time. Also when your hungry throughout the day try drinking a glass of water and eating an apple. This may help you make it through the day without the need of going to the take out joints.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mustard chicken with creamy mushroom spaghetti recipe. To cook mustard chicken with creamy mushroom spaghetti you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mustard Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti:
- You need For the chicken marinade
- You need 1 large chicken breast
- Prepare 1 tsp french yellow mustard
- You need 1/2 tsp olive oil
- Get 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- You need 1 tsp lime juice
- Take 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Provide 1 garlic clove, minced
- You need Freshly ground salt and pepper
- Provide For the rest
- Prepare 1/2 bulb fennel, sliced into long chunks
- Prepare 40 g wholewheat spaghetti
- Use 1/2 small courgette, (around 60g) sliced into 1inch discs
- Take 30 g Philadelphia light cream cheese
- Prepare 80 g mushrooms (any sort) thickly sliced
- Take 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Provide to taste Salt and pepper
Steps to make Mustard Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti:
- First, Marinate the chicken in the sauce (you can leave the chicken to marinate for a maximum of 6 hours, any longer and the acid will break down the proteins). Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Pat your chicken breast dry with kitchen paper before placing in the bowl and thoroughly coating. Leave in the bowl to marinate.
- When you're ready to eat, Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan. Take the marinated chicken breast out of the bowl and shake off any excess sauce before placing onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper or foil. There will still be some of the sauce left in the bowl, roll your prepared Fennel and courgette in this and place around the chicken breast. Place onto the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes or until the chicken is just cooked through (74 degrees C on a meat thermometer)
- Around 5-8 minutes into the chicken/veg cooking time, put your pasta into a saucepan of boiling water and boil for 10 minutes. Place your sliced mushrooms onto a non-stick pan and heat through until just softened, this will take around 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to low on the mushrooms and stir in your cream cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. When the pasta is cooked, pop a tiny splash of the pasta water into the mushroom/sauce mix if you need to loosen the sauce a little before draining and adding the pasta to the mix. Take off the heat while you take your chicken/veggies out of the oven.
- Pop the pasta/mushroom mix onto a plate and place the chicken and veg on top. Serve straight away and enjoy!
If you find this Mustard Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.