Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mexi Stuffed Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexi Stuffed Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area to begin with as any. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This additionally happens in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that hard. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexi stuffed peppers recipe. You can cook mexi stuffed peppers using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexi Stuffed Peppers:
- Get 8 bell peppers (colors of choice)
- Get 1 lb. hamburger
- Take 1 cup uncooked rice
- Prepare 1 can black beans, drained
- You need 1 can corn, drained
- Prepare 1 can Rotel
- Get 1 can enchilada sauce
- Use 1 can beef broth
- Provide 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Steps to make Mexi Stuffed Peppers:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brown hamburger along with seasonings as desired (salt, pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin,red pepper). Drain and return to pot.
- Add rice, corn, black beans, Rotel, enchilada sauce and beef broth. Stir to combine and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer covered for 20 minutes.
- Wash and dry peppers thoroughly.
- Cut off the tops and remove membranes and seeds. Place in greased baking dishes.
- Filling is ready once rice is cooked and liquid is absorbed.
- Stuff each pepper equally with filling until all have been filled completely.
- Top each with cheddar cheese.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Top each with cilantro if desired.
If you find this Mexi Stuffed Peppers recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.