Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for PANEER TIKKA look no further! We provide you only the perfect PANEER TIKKA | HOW TO MAKE PANEER TIKKA recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PANEER TIKKA
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer tikka | how to make paneer tikka recipe. You can cook paneer tikka Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make PANEER TIKKA | HOW TO MAKE PANEER TIKKA:
- Provide 250 g Paneer cut into 1inch pieces
- Get Capsicum- 1,cut into 1inch pieces
- Provide Onion-1,cut into 1inch pieces
- Take Tomato-1, cut into 1inch pieces
- Provide For marination:
- Prepare 2 tbsp Gram flour-
- Provide 1 tbsp Cornflour
- Take 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Use 2 tsp Tandoori masala
- Use 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- You need 3 tbsp Curd
- Provide 2 tsp Lemon juice
- You need 1 pinch Food colour
- Provide 2 tbsp Oil
- Use to taste Black salt
Instructions to make PANEER TIKKA | HOW TO MAKE PANEER TIKKA:
- Take a bowl, add all the ingredients under marination and mix well. - - Add the paneer, capsicum, onion and tomato. Mix well.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and marinate it for 2-3hours.
- Soak the skewers in water at least half an hour before grilling. - Preheat the oven to 200degress.
- Arrange the marinated pieces onto the skewers. - - Cook the tikkas for 8-10 minutes on both sides by turning them.
- Apply oil or butter to the pieces in the middle. - - Remove them from the oven, allow to cool 2 minutes and enjoy paneer tikka with your favourite dips.
If you find this PANEER TIKKA | HOW TO MAKE PANEER TIKKA recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.