Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chorizo and vegetable Fritatta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chorizo and vegetable Fritatta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Begin with replacing the lights. This will certainly go beyond the kitchen, but that is okay. You need to replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost somewhat more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. Along with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that tough. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chorizo and vegetable fritatta recipe. You can have chorizo and vegetable fritatta using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chorizo and vegetable Fritatta:
- Use 6 eggs
- You need 100 g chorizo
- You need 100 g potatoes
- Take 3 spring onions
- Get 100 g frozen peas
- Get 100 g Green beans
- Prepare 50 g cheddar cheese
Steps to make Chorizo and vegetable Fritatta:
- Chope the potatoes into fine slices. Melt some butter in a ovenproof frying pan. Add the potatoes and fry for about 3 minutes
- Finely slice the chorizo and add to the potatoes in the frying pan. Fry for another five minutes or so.
- Chop the beans into small pieces. Steam cook the beans and the frozen peas.
- Finely slice the spring onions. Once the beans and peas are cooked add them and the spring onions to the frying pan with the chorizo and potatoes.
- Fry the mixture for another minute, stiring well. Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Add the eggs to the vegetables and leave to cook for 8 minutes. Do not stir.
- While waiting grate the cheese and turn on the oven to 200C.
- After 8 minutes the fritatta should be mostly cooked with the sides able to lift away from the pan. Sprinkle the cheese on top and season with salt and pepper.
- Move the frying pan to the oven and leave to cook for a further 8 minutes. Once cooked the top should be golden.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes. Cut into quarters to serve.
If you find this Chorizo and vegetable Fritatta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.