Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best White Chocolate Mousse with Strawberry Jam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Chocolate Mousse with Strawberry Jam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about If You Want To Live A Healthy Life You Will Require Diet And Exercise.
I am certain that you have noticed that increasing numbers of people these days are inflicted with more diseases and illnesses than any other time in history. A great deal of this is due to men and women generally being unhealthy as well as overweight. A lot of people that are at the right weight generally have less illnesses and diseases than people who are too heavy. Here we are going to review a couple of things you can do to help yourself to get healthier and also end up losing a few pounds in the process.
The first thing you should be consuming everyday is at least 5 helpings of fruits and vegetables. You may not realize this but many fruits and vegetables possess vitamins and minerals which can actually help your entire body to fight illnesses along with some diseases. While I understand lots of people can’t stand vegetables, just about every person likes fruit. So you can basically stock up on various kinds of fruits and eat them during the day. While it’s not as good as mixing them with vegetables, it is much better than not eating any type of produce. Furthermore try to eat your fruit and veggies prior to starting on your main course. The main goal of executing that is to begin filling you up before getting to the other foods that are not as healthy for you.
Just before you sit down to eat your dinner or any other meal, try having a whole glass of water before you begin eating because this can also make you feel fuller faster. The water doesn’t just help fill you up but it also helps to free your body of harmful toxins. If you find yourself getting hungry in between meals, something that might help get you though that is to have a big glass of water and then a serving of fruits or vegetables. This can help curb your hunger and the urge to grab a burger from the joint down the street.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white chocolate mousse with strawberry jam recipe. You can cook white chocolate mousse with strawberry jam using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare White Chocolate Mousse with Strawberry Jam:
- Prepare 200 g White Chocolate
- Provide 175 g Sugar
- Provide 5 Eggs
- Get 100 g Butter
- Use Marie Biscuits
- Provide Slivered Almonds
- Get 1 Lemon (juice and zest)
- Prepare Strawberry Jam
Steps to make White Chocolate Mousse with Strawberry Jam:
- Melt the white chocolate with the butter on the microwave. Be careful to mix from time to time.
- Mix the white chocolate with the sugar, until it's homogeneous. To decrease the excessive sweet taste, add some Lemon juice drops and zest. Add the egg yolks, one by one, and mix well.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff. Carefully and gradually beat the eggs white with the previous mixture.
- Let's do the dessert presentation. In a bowl (or another recipient), put a little of the mixture and some spoons of Strawberry Jam, mix until the color becomes a shade of light pink. Smash some Marie Biscuits and add, do not mix. Put in the rest of the white chocolate mousse. The mousse goes to the fridge for at least one hour.
- Sprinkle with almonds to taste.
If you find this White Chocolate Mousse with Strawberry Jam recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.