Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Honey Maple Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey Maple Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Maple Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that difficult. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey maple cookies recipe. To cook honey maple cookies you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Honey Maple Cookies:
- Get 1 stick salted butter (softened and cubed)
- Provide 1/3 Cup Sugar or sugar substitute
- Provide 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- Get 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- Take 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Get 1/2 teaspoon maple extract
- Provide 1 Egg
- Prepare 1/4 cup Honey
Steps to make Honey Maple Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix together butter and sugar until it’s frosting consistency. You can use a mixer, but it’s better to use a spoon if working with sugar substitute like baking Splenda.
- Mix all other ingredients together until a dough forms. Knead the dough firmly to get all clumps out. Might need to lightly flour your hands and countertop to prevent the dough from making you sticky.
- Place dough in the fridge for twenty-thirty minutes so it firms up
- Remove dough from the fridge, then form spheres onto a cookie sheet lines with parchment paper.
- Cook for 12 minutes then let cool for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
If you find this Honey Maple Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.