Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Natural Christmas Cake (Refined Carb-Free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Natural Christmas Cake (Refined Carb-Free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Start with replacing the lights. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, but that is okay. You should change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends major time in the cooking area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to natural christmas cake (refined carb-free) recipe. You can have natural christmas cake (refined carb-free) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Natural Christmas Cake (Refined Carb-Free):
- Prepare 175 g dried apricots, diced
- Prepare 6 tbsp water
- Get 150 mls olive oil
- You need 5 large eggs
- Prepare 175 g plain wholewheat flour
- Use 2 tsp mixed spice
- Provide 1 lemon, zest & juice
- Prepare 1 orange, zest & juice
- Take 175 g raisins
- Prepare 125 g dried mixed fruit
- Get 225 g currants
- Use 175 g sultanas
- Prepare 100 g dried cherries
- Prepare 40 g flaked almonds
Steps to make Natural Christmas Cake (Refined Carb-Free):
- Add the diced apricots and the water to a pan and simmer gently until the apricots have absorbed the water and nice and soft.
- Allow the apricots to cool then blend in a food processor until finely minced (or mince with a sharp knife if you don’t have a food processor).
- Put the rest of the dried fruit into a large mixing bowl. Add the zest and juice of the lemon and orange, stir really well and let the fruit soak up the juices.
- In the largest mixing bowl you have, whisk together the oil and minced apricot puree until it is as well combined as you can get it. Whisk in the eggs until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Sift in the flour and spice, mix gently to combine all of the dry ingredients into the wet egg mixture.
- Stir in the rest of your ingredients.
- Pour into an 8 inch cake tin lined with parchment paper. Tie a strip of parchment paper around the outside of your tin with string.
- Bake at 150°C for 3 hours, or until a skewer inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
If you find this Natural Christmas Cake (Refined Carb-Free) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.